Mẫu câu ví dụ về thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn
It has been raining.
Cấu trúc thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn
Have/has been -ing
We use the present perfect continuous for an activity that has recently stopped or just stopped. There is a connection with now:
- You’re out of breath. Have you been running? (=you’re out of breath now)
- Paul is very tired. He’s been working very hard. (= he’s tired now)
- Why are your clothes so dirty? What have you been doing?
- I’ve been talking to Amanda about the problem and she agrees with me.
- Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
It has been raining for two hours.
Tình huống minh hoạ thêm:
|– It began raining two hours ago and it is still raining.|
+ How long has it been raining?
– It has been raining for two hours.
We use the present perfect continuous in this way especially with how long, for … and since … . The activity is still happening (as in this example) or has just stopped.
“Chúng ta sử dụng thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn theo cách này, đặc biệt là trong bao lâu, trong bao lâu… và kể từ khi…. Hoạt động vẫn đang diễn ra (như trong ví dụ này) hoặc vừa mới dừng lại.“
- How long have you been learning English? (=you are still learning English)
- Sim is still watching TV. He has been watching TV all day.
- Where have you been? I have been looking for you for the last half hour.
- Chris has not been feeling well recently.
You can use the present perfect continuous for actions repeated over a period of time:
- Silvia is a very good tennis player. She’s been playing since she was eight.
- Every morning they meet in the same cafe. They have been going there for years.
So sánh hiện tại tiếp diễn và hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn :
|Don’t disturb me now. I’m working.||I have been working hard. Now I’m going|
to have a break.
|We need an umbrella. It’s raining.||The ground is wet. It’s been raining.|
|Hurry up! We are waiting.||We have been waiting for an hour.|